CEFERINO NOGUEIRA S.A. hereinafter “the company” provides its users with the following information:
1. The use of this website is subject to the User’s full acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions for Use, or of those in force at the time the user accesses the website.
2. Access to and use of this site is only allowed for lawful purposes, and it must be used at all times pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, and in accordance with the law applicable at any time, as well as with morality, decency and public order. The company reserves the right to block access to this site, without prior notice, for any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice, and also to bring to the attention of the competent authorities any activities that could constitute a crime.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify at any time the present General Terms and Conditions for Use as well as any other general or particular conditions of its website. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the appearance, setup and location of the website, as well as its contents and requirements for using it.
4. The user accepts that he accesses this site on a voluntary basis and at his sole responsibility.
5. The company reserves the right to bring to the attention of the competent authority any other use that could be contrary to its interests or rights or could constitute a crime.
6. The company reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time without any requirement other than 15 days’ notice in these terms and conditions.
1. The company cannot guarantee the permanent availability of the service offered by this site, nor does it accept responsibility for any damages arising or likely to occur in the future, nor for technical defects, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information contained on this website.
2. In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occur in the information provided, the company is not responsible for such errors nor for any damages caused by the use of the information derived from such errors.
3. The content of this website is merely informative, and the company does not accept responsibility at any time for any errors produced in its presentation. If you would like more detailed information, please contact us at: email@example.com or by telephone.
1. The industrial and intellectual property rights to any logos, emblems, or any element included in the design of this site belong exclusively to the company. The user acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this website to which the company does not hold any intellectual or industrial property rights are utilized with the corresponding permission.
2. No part of the contents of this website may be reproduced, transmitted or recorded in any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the company
3. It is not permitted to circumvent the company’s copyright rights, nor to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the systems that are or could be in place to protect the contents of this website. Quotation rights are permitted provided that the source is acknowledged.
4. Any breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or of the company’s elements will be subject to the appropriate legal measures intended to protect them.
1. The company informs users that this website is hosted in Spain, the country in which its services are offered, and therefore the only legislation applicable for settling any dispute regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions is the law of Spain, together with the International Treaties to which Spain is signatory.
2. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Pontevedra to settle any dispute related to the previous section.
If you would like to clarify any aspect of the terms and conditions for use described above, please contact us at the following addresses:
or in writing to:
Avenida de Ourense 1-B, Marín (Pontevedra)
IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
CEFERINO NOGUEIRA S.A.
Tax ID no.: A36023265
Registered Office: Avenida de Ourense 1-B, Marín (Pontevedra)
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data related with this website respects the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as well as other currently valid data protection legislation and regulations.
Who is the Data Controller?
CEFERINO NOGUEIRA S.A.
Tax ID Code: A36023265
Address: Avenida de Ourense 1-B, Marín (Pontevedra)
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In accordance with the different sections of our website, we process your data for the following purposes:
1. In order to manage the sending of the information requested through the contact section.
2. For sending newsletters, if you have subscribed to the newsletter.
How long will we keep your personal data on file?
Your data will be kept on file for the time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it. In any case, it will be kept on file during the periods established for each of the purposes, which can be found listed in the section corresponding to the clauses on our website.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is the legal relationship between the parties and/or your consent.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be communicated to third parties.
Will data be transferred to third countries?
There will be no international transfer of data unless you grant us your consent to the sending of newsletters; in this case, your data will be communicated to MailChimp (THE ROCKET SCIENCE GROUP, LLC) in order to manage the compilation, storage and sending of communications. International Data Transfer is carried out pursuant to an adequacy decision of the European Commission: EU-US PrivacyShield agreement, which is available for consultation at https://www.privacyshield.gov.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
– Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data, to know which data is being processed, for what purpose it is being used, how long it will be kept on file, the origin of the data and whether it has been or will be communicated to a third party.
– Rectification: the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
– Deletion: the right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inappropriate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
– Opposition: the right to object, under certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
– Limitation of Processing: the right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond mere conservation.
– Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to be able to transmit it to another data controller, provided that this is technologically possible.
Will you be able to withdraw consent?
You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can you exercise your rights?
You must exercise your rights in writing, and your letter must be accompanied by a photocopy of your identification document and sent to the above address. Likewise, we provide you with forms for the exercise of your rights, which can be picked up at our facilities or obtained at the following address: www.albo.es/ejerciciodederechos
For more information, please see: www.agpd.es
Right to file a claim with the Supervisory Authority: In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim in writing with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the website: https://sedeagpd.gob.
In either case, your claim must be accompanied by the relevant documentation.